Certificates and awards
Our history, commitment and hard work has been rewarded with the result of our Project and also with the support of institutions that have accompanied us on this adventure, and acknowledged our efforts.
Institutions that we belong to:
- AESE (Spanish Association of Supported Employment)
- EASPD (European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities).
- Included in the 2007 United Nations Business Guide as one of the 85 most reliable NGOs around the world (only 2 in Spain) of greater confidence for companies to form alliances with.
- 300 EFQM self-assessment.
- Certification ISO 9001.
- First place in the National Ranking of Clubs (category competition) of the Spanish Sports Federation for persons with intellectual disabilities (FEDDI) for our sports club.
- Telemadrid [Madrid public TV station] 3rd Solidarity Award, 2006
- Runners-up for the Caja Madrid [savings bank] award for Social Research, 2008 with its Project aimed at integrating people with intellectual disabilities into the job market.
- 4th CEPSA [Spanish energy company] Awards for Social Value in Madrid, 2010, for the Montecarmelo urban garden project.
- 2010 Good Practices in Occupational Centres Award from the Community of Madrid for the “Simple Acts for Compelling Reasons” project.
- 2nd prize in the Corresponsables Award 2011, in the Non-Profit Organizations category, for the Montecarmelo urban garden.
- 2011 Actualidad Económica [economics journal] award, 2nd prize in the Education and Research Award for Social Work Caja Madrid for the Montecarmelo urban garden.
- 4th Edition of the Incorpora Awards, 2011, to AON for their work with the Carmen Pardo-Valcarce Foundation.
- Accésit Solidario [grant], 2012 Accenture Foundation’s 13th Journalism Award for the creative office ideas.
- 2nd Prize BBVA Momentum Project. 2012 to the Montecarmelo urban garden.
- Prize Jones New York and Yo Dona 2012 Best Social Initiative.
- 2nd Prize Puentes del Mundo Foundation International Awards for Corporate Social Responsibility, 2012, to Migueláñez for its work with the Carmen Pardo-Valcarce.
- 3rd Prize Corresponsables Foundation 2012 to Migueláñez in collaboration with the Carmen Pardo-Valcarce Foundation.
- Proyectos que dibujan sonrisas. La Caixa 2012 Camarera de Piso.
- 2013 Forum and Disability Award, for being an international icon in the realm of intellectual disability, from the General Board of Judicial Power.
- Caser Foundation Dependent Care and Society Award, 2013, Communication and Dependent Care Accésit for the work of the UAVDI.
- 5th Edition of the Incorpora Awards, 2013, awarded to Sephora as a great company for their work with the Carmen Pardo-Valcarce Foundation.
- 7th Edition of the Vivimos Basketball Awards, 2013—a special award for our Niño Jesús del Remedio Sports Club
- Actualidad Económica 2014, the Best 100 Business Ideas Award to Fundaland.
- 21st TELVA [fashion magazine] Solidarity Awards 2014, 1st Prize in the national category for the work of the UAVDI.
- La Caixa 2014 Prize for Social Transformation, by the UAVDI.
- 1st Prize Trinity College Excellence Award for Education in Values 2014.
- Atades 2015 Award, for being a Leading Entity in Intellectual Disability Assistance.
- VI Corresponsables Awards 2015, finalists for the Unit of attention to victims with intellectual disability (UAVDI)
- Insurance Solidarity Awards 2015, for the Training project for the employment of people with intellectual disabilities.
- I Principles Prize: to the fight against the culture of rejection 2016, for the work of the Foundation.
- V edition of the program of support for inclusive projects of Fundación Universia and Fundación Konecta 2016, finalists in the research category.
- Insurance Solidarity Awards 2016 for the Employment Training Project: Training in documentary digitization for people with intellectual disabilities.
- V Edition of Bankinter Solidarity Awards 2016. Award in bronze category, to the work of the Unit of attention to victims with intellectual disability (UAVDI)
- VI Corresponsables Awards 2017, in the category “Non – profit and social economy organizations” for CAMPVS.
- Insurance Solidarity Awards 2017, project: “Training for employment:
training in documentary digitalization for people with intellectual disabilities”.
- 2018 Forum Madrid Third Millennium Award in the
category “Social Action”, as a promoter of equality and progress inSpain, improving society.
- Infanta Sofía Award in the 2017 National Sport Awards.
- B-Value 2018 Award from Ship2B and Banco Sabadell
- Cycling Values Award 2019 from Iberian Motorpress to Team Tressis – Fundación A LA PAR, for completing the Pilgrim Race.