If you are a company, and you would like to collaborate with us, there are different ways that you can contribute to the Carmen Pardo-Valcarce Foundation:
1.We help companies comply with the existing Law for the Social Integration of Disabled people (LGD), whereby they must have a minimum “reserve quota” of 2% with disability if they have more than 50 employees. Through:
– Direct recruitment
– Alternative measures by collaborating with the Carmen Pardo–Valcarce Foundation:
- Buying goods and/or services from one of our Special Employment Centres.
- Donation or sponsoring activities aimed at getting people with disabilities into the job market.
- Hiring workers with disabilities through an Work Enclave
2. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects through donations or sponsorships
3. Other ways to help out:
- Corporate volunteer pro-voucher and in-kind donations
- Friend Card
Some of the companies that work with us are: